Thursday, April 9, 2009

Your screams are brutal yet melodic...please be mine.

Yes, that's right. I'm talking to you, Mr. Tommy Rogers.
I'm obsessed with BTBAM (in case you didn't know already).
Completely and totally obsessed. I listen to them every morning while getting ready for work...on the way to work...at work...at home. I've never been able to relate to a band so well as I do BTBAM. Their work is simply brilliant. I walked right by Tommy at their show last weekend and almost fainted. I pussed out on talking to him, but in all fairness, he looked EXTREMELY pissed off because they were having issues with their mics. I wasn't trying to say "what's up" and have him be a dick.

This morning, is beautiful. Absolutely fucking gorgeous. I hate that I work during the day because I don't get to enjoy the weather like I'd like to (aka laying out and getting drunk haha). Tonight I'm partying with my best friends! It has been FOR-EV-ERRRR since we've all been in the same room, and one of my friends Jessie is in town from England with her boyfriend, whom I will be meeting for the first time tonight. YEY.

I have absolutely no complaints right now. I'm genuinely happy. I had no idea life could be so wonderful. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment