Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I'm a rollercoaster of emotions...

I just realized I haven't written in 5 days...ouch!! I can't really write on the weekends seeing as I don't have a computer, so right now I'm kind of limited to weekly blogs.

BUT it's not like anyone actually reads this shit anyways...

I'm listening to the BTBAM cover of "The Day I Tried to Live" by Soundgarden right now. I prefer BTBAM's original songs, of course, but this is just a great cover. I'm not much of a Soundgarden fan either. I think I like it so much because Tommy uses his screams to make it their own. Or maybe I just love Tommy's screams...

I've been working extremely hard at my job this week, which is really awesome. I told myself I wasn't going to drink this week, but so far I've had at least like 3 beers every night. I can't help it honestly, there's nothing I love more than coming home from work, ploppin down on a big chair outside, smokin a ROOR and drinkin a few brews. I don't get shitfaced every night, but I definitely drink. There's a difference...drinking is therapeutic for me. The first sip of a beer is like metaphorical heaven.

I want to bring up an interesting topic...legalizing marijuana. I can hear the oohs and ahhs now...
Ok, first of all, I'll be the first to admit that marijuana IS addictive. And I'm proud to be a stoner, but I did try to quit when I dumped my ex. I couldn't eat, I couldn't function normal. I had horrible stomach pains all day but no appetite. I felt nauseous. I started to smoke again and felt normal. To be honest, I don't see a problem with getting high. Whenever I'm sick, stressed, tired, upset... I smoke and feel a lot better. Every time. You know what else fucking gets me? This stuff is GROWN NATURALLY. No additives, no "fillers"...pure herbal refreshment. Now how can cigarettes and alcohol be legal when they kill thousands upon thousands of people each year? Ever heard of someone dying from smoking pot? No, you haven't. Even my Dad will tell you marijuana should be legal because "the government could make a killing off of it and well people are gonna smoke that shit anyways" haha gotta love your parents. That was a quote, by the way.

Today is a good day. I woke up feeling refreshed and energized because I went to bed early. The sun is shining through one of my windows in my office and that alone gives me a great feeling :)

I've been tanning recently...but no, I will NOT be orange thank you very much. I honestly enjoy laying in that warm bed for a few minutes each day and being able to escape reality for a short amount of time. No cell phones, no people...nothing. Ever wondered what life would be like without distractions? Sometimes I want to move away, not tell anybody, change my phone number and start a new life.

No comments:

Post a Comment