Friday, April 10, 2009

It's Friday, I'm hungover.

Well I'm pretty sure I drank enough beer last night to keep a small army wasted...

One of my best friends, Jessie, is in town from England with her wonderful boyfriend, Jack. We hadn't seen her in a while so Mel had a little throwdown at the 9210 last night. It was fucking insane, so many people...I won a couple games of beer pong and was pretty stoked because I hadn't played in forever. I was told by Jack that the way I was dressed was referred to as "top shelf" (I think that's what it was haha, like I said, small army wasted) in England and that it meant I had a great sense of style. Aww, he was great! Extremely well mannered, polite, and all around delightful. I am very happy with Jessie decision to be with him :)

GOD DAMN I WAS DRUNK. I drove home too. The bad thing about me is...I drive extremely well under the influence. NO, NOT ABOVE THE INFLUENCE like those weak ass drug commercials...UNDER the influence. Get it, got it? GOOD.

I had a rather strange thing happen to me yesterday when I got home from work. I packed up the ROOR, sat on the couch and cranked the iPod, you know a typical after work bong session. I was tired as hell so about halfway through the bong pack, I fell asleep. As I was actually falling asleep, though, I kept feeling like I wasn't alone. I'd open my eyes real quick every time I felt this odd sense and it felt like I was in a dream. I swear it felt like something was present...it sounds nuts but I swore I felt a light touch on my arm. Edd was at work so I knew I was trippin or something...I don't know it was fucking crazy.

I desperately need coffee right now, or maybe a rail. JUST KIDDING I don't roll that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment